What is the drop rate of Shackled Urzul?
The Shackled Ur’zul is a rare mount drop in the World of Warcraft game. It is dropped by Argus the Unmaker, the final boss in the Antorus, the Burning Throne raid – it drops only on mythic difficulty.
The exact drop rate of the Shackled Ur’zul isn’t publicly shared by Blizzard. However, based on player experiences and other mythic-only mounts, the drop rate is estimated to be around 1%.
Keep in mind that this is an average rate; the actual drop can be influenced by many factors such as the number of players in a raid, as drops are typically divided among the group. If you are in a full 20-man raid group – the 1% chance is further divided for everyone, leaving you at a 0.05% chance to loot a Shackled Ur’zul.
In various gaming forums, or wowhead – players share their personal experience of running the raid hundreds of times before they finally got the Shackled Ur’zul. Meanwhile, others claim to have receive it on their second run. While the drop rate provides a general idea of how long it may take you, it doesn’t guarantee when you will acquire the mount – the only way to ensure it is by winning it on the Black Market AH in WoW.
Do i need to have gold to do the bidding?
- No, you do not need any gold on your account.
- Our service provides you with the necessary gold to win this item.
How do I get to Antorus the Burning Throne?
Antorus, the Burning Throne is a raid instance introduced in World of Warcraft: Legion. To reach Antorus, you will need to follow a series of steps:
- Unlock Argus: To get to Argus, you need to unlock it by completing a series of quests. This starts with “The Hand of Fate” quest which you can pick up in Dalaran after you unlock World Quests in Legion. As you progress through the quest chain, you will eventually unlock a teleport to Argus.
Reach Antoran Wastes: You’ll need to progress through the Argus storyline until you unlock the Antoran Wastes, which is the second zone in the Argus Campaign.
Find the Entrance: Once you’ve unlocked the Antoran Wastes, you can find the entrance to the raid on the southern part of the map. The entrance is a large, ominous portal.
Can Account Sharing in WoW get me banned?
- The short answer would be no, by using the latest technology our shop provides premium VPN protection for boosters to use.
- We can ensure 0% ban rates and perfect safety for your account by matching the IP Address to your country of residence.