How to get the Mimiron's Head Mount?
In Modern WoW, there is two main ways of getting your hands on the Mimiron’s Head Mount:
- Killing Yogg-Saron -You need to defeat all the bosses in the Ulduar Raid, and reach the Descent into Madness, where Yogg-Saron (the last boss of the raid) is located. After defeating Yogg-Saron, loot the chest. There’s a 1-2% chance that Mimiron’s Head will drop. If it doesn’t, you can try again next week. Remember, while the mount’s drop rate is low, if you keep trying each week, eventually you should get your Mimiron’s Head.
- Using the BMAH – Getting Mimiron’s Head from the Black Market is a task that requires both patience and a good amount of in-game gold. BMAH is a special type of Auction House that provides rare items, and Mimiron’s Head is one of them. Remember, the Black Market Auction House is unpredictable and even with the starting bid for the mount is only 20,000 gold, it can go much higher depending on the demand -sometimes we are talking milions.
Can Account Sharing in WoW get me banned?
- The short answer would be no, by using the latest technology our shop provides premium VPN protection for boosters to use.
- We can ensure 0% ban rates and perfect safety for your account by matching the IP Address to your country of residence.
Do i need to have gold to do the bidding?
- No, you do not need any gold on your account.
- Our service provides you with the necessary gold to win this item.
What is the Yogg-Saron Mount Drop Rate?
Mimiron’s Head is a rare drop from Yogg-Saron in the Ulduar Raid in World of Warcraft. The drop rate is very low and is often estimated to be around 1-2%, but since it is RNG-based, it might likely take even longer.
This means that – statistically speaking – you could expect to see a Mimiron’s Head drop once every 50 to 100 runs of the raid. However, as with all RNG (random number generation) based loot systems in games like World of Warcraft, actual results can vary greatly from the statistical expectation. You could get lucky and see it drop on your first run, or you could be exceptionally unlucky and not see it drop even after several hundred runs.
As another point of reference, Wowhead, a popular World of Warcraft database site, currently lists the drop rate as 1.4% based on user submitted data, but again this should only be used as a general guideline and not a hard rule. The randomness of loot drops can lead to a lot of variance in actual results.
Where is Ulduar Raid Enterance in WoW?
The Ulduar raid entrance is located in the northern part of the Storm Peaks, a zone in Northrend in World of Warcraft. More specifically, you can find the entrance on the western side of the Temple of Wisdom, in the southeastern corner of the region.
In terms of in-game coordinates, you will find the Ulduar flightmaster, using the popular addon “TomTom” at these coordinates:
/way #120 44.4 28.2 Ulduar