How to get the Freehold Mount?
- Sharkbait’s Favorite Crackers is a ultra rare drop, it can be found in the Mythic Difficulty Freehold dungeon.
- Since patch 10.1.5 Sharkbait’s Favorite Crackers mount is available through the Black Market Auction House, it’s by far the easiest method of unlocking it.
- The dungeon was released during the Battle for Azeroth Expansion, it is possible to solo in Dragonflight.
Can you Bonus Roll on Sharkbait's Favorite Crackers Mount?
- Unfortunately, Sharkbait’s Favorite Crackers mount cannot be bonus rolled.
- Players only get 1 chance per weekly lockout, per character to loot this elusive spider.
Can Account Sharing in WoW get me banned?
- The short answer would be no, by using the latest technology our shop provides premium VPN protection for boosters to use.
- We can ensure 0% ban rates and perfect safety for your account by matching the IP Address to your country of residence.
What is the Sharkbait's Favorite Crackers Drop Rate?
- Sharkbait’s Favorite Crackers is estimated to have a drop rate of less than 0.5%, this awesome mount drops after looting the Last Boss Harlan Sweete.
- This insanely low drop rate makes this one of the rarest, most sought-after mounts currently in the game.
- The easiest way of obtaining the Freehold Mount in 2023 is through Black Market Auction House services.
Can you solo Mythic Freehold in Dragonflight?
- Mythic Freehold can easily be soloed in the Dragonflight Expansion.
- You will need a level 70 character with at least ilvl 300 to make the run butter smooth.
- You can skip most of the trash packs and go straight for the last boss to improve efficiency.
Do i need to have gold to do the bidding?
- No, you do not need any gold on your account.
- Our service provides you with the necessary gold to win this item.