How to get the G.M.O.D. Mount?
- G.M.O.D. is a ultra rare raid drop from Battle of Dazar’alor, it can be looted in all difficulties including LFR,Normal,Heroic and Mythic.
- Since patch 10.1.5 G.M.O.D. mount is obtainable through the Black Market Auction House, it’s by far the easiest method of unlocking it.
- The raid was released during the Battle for Azeroth Expansion, it is possible to solo in Dragonflight.
Can you Bonus Roll the G.M.O.D. Mount?
- Unfortunately, G.M.O.D. cannot be bonus rolled, this mount is personal loot and it goes straight into your inventory.
- Players get up to 4 chances per weekly lockout, per character to loot this awesome mecha.
Can Account Sharing in WoW get me banned?
- The short answer would be no, by using the latest technology our shop provides premium VPN protection for boosters to use.
- We can ensure 0% ban rates and perfect safety for your account by matching the IP Address to your country of residence.
What is the G.M.O.D. Mount Drop Rate?
- G.M.O.D. is estimated to have a drop rate of ~1%, this awesome mount drops after looting High Tinker Mekkatorque or Lady Jaina Proudmoore in LFR.
- This insanely low drop rate makes this one of the rarest, most sought-after mounts currently in the game.
- The easiest way of obtaining the G.M.O.D. Mount in 2023 is through Black Market Auction House services.
Can you solo Battle of Dazar'alor in Dragonflight?
- LFR,Normal and heroic difficulties can easily be soloed in the Dragonflight Expansion.
- You will need a level 70 character with at least ilvl 300 to make the run butter smooth.
- Since the 10.1.5 patch you can queue for LFR in Boralus/Zuldazar depending on your faction.
Do i need to have gold to do the bidding?
- No, you do not need any gold on your account.
- Our service provides you with the necessary gold to win this item.