How do you get Cobalt Primordial Direhorn?
The Cobalt Primordial Direhorn is a rare mount in World of Warcraft (WoW) that can only be obtained in two specific ways:
- Oondasta world boss in Isle of Giants – the mount has an approximately 0.91% chance to drop from killing one of the Mop open world bosses. You can loot her only once per day per character.
- Black Market Auction House – you can also obtain the Oondasta mount via the BMAH system in-game. The item in this case is guaranteed, but often requires a lot of gold, time and knowledge.
Can Account Sharing in WoW get me banned?
- The short answer would be no, by using the latest technology our shop provides premium VPN protection for boosters to use.
- We can ensure 0% ban rates and perfect safety for your account by matching the IP Address to your country of residence.
What is the drop rate of the Oondasta Mount?
The drop rate of the Oondasta Mount, also known as the Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn, is relatively low.
According to popular WoW databases like Wowhead, the drop rate is approximately 0.5-1%.
This means every 200 times players defeat Oondasta, they can expect to receive the mount 1 to 2 times on average.
Due to the rare drop rate, obtaining the Oondasta Mount requires Great patience and persistence.
Some players may get the mount within their first few tries, while others may need to defeat Oondasta hundreds of times before they finally receive it.
Do i need to have gold to do the bidding?
- No, you do not need any gold on your account.
- Our service provides you with the necessary gold to win this item.