How to get and farm Sightless Eye currency?
Sightless Eyes can be farmed in the Dalaran Underbelly zone.
Currently there are multiple ways of obtaining this currency:
- Mini Bosses – While Sewer Guards are active, killing mini bosses awards you with 60-90 Sightless Eyes. For 175 Sightless Eyes, players can purchase Wild Mana Wand which doubles your sightless loot.
- PvP – When No Guards are active, you receive 15-50 Sightless Eyes for killing players of the opposite faction. You can speak to Guard Captain Raethan to enable or disable guards in the zone.
- Battle Pets – Defeating Rat Pets rewards you with ~75 Eyes.
- Fishing in the Underbelly – Fishing pools around the Black Market area.
- Treasure Chests – You can find small (10 eyes), medium (40 eyes) and large (100 eyes) treasures all around Underbelly while guards are off duty. The rewards vary based on the treasure chest size.
- Quests – You can gain 150 Sightless Eyes by completing a quest from Fizzi Liverzapper.
- Zone Mobs – Certain vendors in the Underbelly sell items which can be used to summon mobs.
Is the Battle Net Authenticator required?
If you bought our ”Account Sharing” services, you may need to approve our player in advance.
Please note that in most scenarios you only need to do this once.
Are World of Warcraft Mounts Account Wide?
WoW Mounts are account wide, unlock the desired reins on any character and once you learn it you can use it freely.
The unlocked mount can be summoned on any in game Realm and on any license (WoW1 / WoW2 etc.).
Where can i find the Underbelly in Dalaran?
The Underbelly is an underground part of Legion Dalaran.
There are three entrances into The Underbelly:
- Sewers near Krasus Landing & The Violet Citadel.
- Well near the bank which teleports you to a random location in the sewers.
How to get the Ratstallion Mount?
Ratstallion is added to your mount collection after completing the Underbelly Tycoon Achievement in WoW.
There are currently over 6 different methods of obtaining 20k Sightless Eyes.
The most efficient way is using our Ratstallion service, it only takes 30-40 minutes instead of hours of solo farming.
Can i get banned for using this boosting service?
It is very unlikely that you will get banned while using our service, here is why:
During ”Self Play” we prepare the Achievement Boost run for you, you play with us and follow our instructions in the party chat.
During ”Account Sharing” we use one of the best VPNs to match your country of residence, we do not chat or interact with your friends/family members.