How many Achievements does Glory of the Legion Hero have?
Glory of the Legion Hero has a total of 26 Achievements that need to be unlocked, some cannot be completed alone.
Players will need to team up with like-minded people in order to obtain this meta-achievement. The full overview of the achievements:
- But You Say He’s Just a Friend
- Ready for Raiding V
- Burning Down the House
- Can’t Eat Just One
- I Got What You Mead
- I Made a Food!
- I Ain’t Even Cold
- A Specter, Illuminated
- Black Rook Moan
- Instant Karma
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Clean House
- Waiting for Gerdo
- Stay Salty
- Got to Ketchum All
- Stag Party
- Surge Protector
- You’re Just Making It WORSE!
- Who’s Afraid of the Dark?
- You Used to Scrawl Me In Your Fel Tome
- Adds? More Like Bads
- Helheim Hath No Fury
- No Time to Waste
- Arcanic Cling
- Dropping Some Eaves
Can i get banned for using this boosting service?
It is very unlikely that you will get banned while using our service, here is why:
During ”Self Play” we prepare the Dungeon Glory Achievement run for you, you play with us and follow our instructions in the raid chat.
During ”Account Sharing” we use one of the best VPNs to match your country of residence and we do not chat with any of your friends/family members.
Can you solo Glory of the Legion Hero in WoW Dragonflight?
Given the fact that Legion Dungeon bosses are level 45, the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement became a lot easier in World of Warcraft, players with level 70 characters will have an easier time trying to complete majority of the achievements as long as they complete the requirements during the boss fights.
There is two notable achievements in Glory of the Legion Hero that are still not possible to complete solo:
- – this achievement requires you to throw 4 Meads found around the dungeon at the same time. Since one player cannot pick up more then one beer at a time, you will need at least 4 people to complete this achievement.
- Poor Unfortunate Souls – to receive credit for this part of Glory of the Legion Hero Achievement, you are required to run through two entire different legion dungeons and defeat all bosses before the time runs out. In order to achieve this, all party members need to have the Poor Unfortunate Soul buff when Helya dies. While completing the dungeons in time is much easier nowadays, you still need a full premade party to get this achievement.
How to get the Leyfeather Hippogryph Mount?
To get the Leyfeather Hippogryph mount in World of Warcraft (WoW), you need to complete the “Glory of the Legion Hero” achievement.
This is a meta-achievement that requires you to complete many specific achievements within the Legion dungeons, some of which are only obtainable while in a 5-man party, or are available only during specific weeks.
This mount has a 100% drop chance, and it can fly. Once you earn the mount it will appear directly in your WoW Collection.
Is the Battle Net Authenticator required?
If you bought our ”Account Sharing” services, you may need to approve our player in advance.
Please note that in most scenarios you only need to do this once.
Are World of Warcraft Mounts Account Wide?
WoW Mounts are account wide, unlock the desired reins on any character and once you learn it you can use it freely.
The unlocked mount can be summoned on any in game Realm and on any license (WoW1 / WoW2 etc.).